Want More?

The Jingle Bell fun couldn't end at school today! Gracie and I had our very own singing this afternoon in the living room. She on her bells, and I accompanied on the drum. We switched later, but you can barely hear her over her drumming talent.

Watch closely as the cool aid kicks in and Gracie is moved by the spirit of sugar.

I added the reindeer ears for a final touch. If you don't get any carolers this year you can watch again and again. Think of us as global Christmas cheer bringers! :)

Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells to all!

1 Response to "Want More?"

  1. BRAVO! Gracie that was the most beautiful rendition of Jingle Bells I have ever heard. I'm sure Papaw and I will listen over and over again! We love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel