Winter Fun At School

Schools were on a two hour delay this morning, so we got to sleep in a little. I was actually glad of the delay, not just for the extra sleep, but I because it was better than canceling class all together. I just hated the thought of Gracie missing a day of school.

Gracie wore her snowman dress made by Grandma (first for Mariah), and looked super cute. We braved the icy sidewalks and got to school at 10.

Gracie played with Kendall today. Joanna was out today. She said they played with trucks. The craft today was making presents as a classroom decoration. She also did a coloring page. The story was about snow angels, and they sang 2 songs. One song was about winter, the other about getting dressed for the cold.

Snack was cheese balls--apparently her favorite. She was very excited and talkative when I picked her up from school, so I am thinking they had a great day.

Oh, and I snapped a picture of the window display on my way in to pick her up. They had put up the stars they made on Tuesday. Hers is in the bottom right corner window pane--the one in the middle.

1 Response to "Winter Fun At School"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel