2008 Resolutions

Resolutions are so hard to keep, and most of the time we make things that are so very unachievable. So, this year I want to make realistic goals for myself and this family.

My Resolutions:
1. More Family Time
2. Visit Grandma & Grandpa Once A Month (if possible!)
3. Send more cards and letters
4. Get more involved at church
5. Help Gracie learn to read
6. Find a house or a new place to live!!
7. Make new friends
8. Control my portions
9. Finish (catch up) Gracie's scrapbook
10. A picture a day


See the best pictures from 2007 on my Picasa page. I have cleaned things up and deleted all but December '07 pictures. I have made a folder full of my favorite pictures and moments of the past year. Check it out!

1 Response to "2008 Resolutions"

  1. I don't think you'll regret moving into a house, especially one with a garage! I never knew how supremely wonderful a garage could be until the first time I didn't get soaked by rain while unloading groceries from the car.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel