Daddy's Birthday

Garren had quite the day today. He woke up to a surprise McDonald's breakfast in bed this morning. I was able to pick up his favorites after dropping Gracie off at school.

After work, we met Colette, Tom and Mallory at Outback Steakhouse for dinner. We had a wonderful steak dinner, and laughed at how long it had been since we had been to a restaurant where they don't offer fries with your meal.

Garren did get sung to by the wait staff. While, I thought this was hilarious because he hates stuff like that--to me the funniest part was that he was the 8th table that night to be sung to!!! I am not kidding, 7 others celebrated birthdays before us.

We all came back to the apartment where Gracie and I had set up a mini party. I made him a football cake, and Gracie and I made a banner. We sang and ate a little cake (we were all stuffed). Gracie and I got him a new blue shirt, and then he had his gift to himself; a new DVD player with the HD cable thingy.

We had a good night, and I think he knows just how blessed he is to be able to celebrate with such wonderful and true people.

If you want to see the pictures, click here.

1 Response to "Daddy's Birthday"

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Gracie, I am glad you had fun celebrating. Grandpa and I are proud that you and Momma are so nice and considerate of others. You and Momma are always thinking of and doing things for other people. You continue to put others first. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel