The Fun Continues

Gracie is warming up with some hot chocolate (sugar-free), and a My Little Pony book. We just got in after an hour outside. We got soaking wet, but had a great time.

It didn't look like the snow was going to stop anytime soon, and I didn't want to wait until after her nap when it might be dark and even colder.

The other kids from the apartment were also out and loving the very cold stuff. Gracie wanted to make a manger, and I helped, but then a snowball fight got started. She was off and in the middle of it.

I brought out the laundry basket later since she wanted to go for a ride, but was too scared to use Leelou's snow dish (death contraption if you ask me!! I was glad Gracie wouldn't go down with her when she asked). I took her on a few pulls around the parking lot and later down a very small hill. She yelled "wheeeee!" So, I think she enjoyed herself.

I put a lot of pictures in a Picasa folder: 1) because Candice didn't get any and we want to send her at least pictures of snow. 2) because clearly Grandpa doesn't know what you are supposed to do in the snow--so here are a few ideas! :)

Oh, and we are up to 3 inches at 2:15pm, and it is still coming down hard!

...and if you didn't get any snow, but you are a huge fan like Candice...you can watch it fall outside our back deck.

4 Responses to "The Fun Continues"

  1. I wish snow had fallen like that in Knoxville! I believe some flurries came overnight, but it all changed to rain. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 PM

    We haven't had any snow at the radio station, but ice. Not on the ground though.
    We have a large radio tower up above us & as the ice melted it would fall. Large chuncks of ice falling from hundreds of feet in the air--not a good thing. The advise we were given when leaving the building was to run like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Gracie, I'm glad you had so much fun in the snow today. The penguins look especially happy! We got 3 inches of snow here in Lynchburg. We may get another winter storm on Saturday. Maybe you will get to play in the snow again another day. Oh, Grandpa did go outside today even though he didn't have anyone to play in the snow with him. Maybe you and Grandpa could play in the snow together sometime. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I especially enjoyed the snow watching video...made me feel like I was there! :) Thanks! I'm sure I'll see plenty of white stuff this weekend in Utah. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel