Gracie Cuts

Even I was amazed at how well Gracie can use scissors. Grandma gave her a pair of "My First Scissors" about a year ago, and she loves to use them. But, I noticed they mainly tear paper and make a mess, so when I need her to help me cut things, or she is being very supervised, I let her use real scissors in a child's size.

Anyway, today I put one of the cutting exercises in Gracie's school work packet. (I make these packets out of worksheets that I find in workbooks from the dollar and thrift stores. Cheryl got her a super nice Pre-K book and I want to make copies from it soon. It is way too nice to just tear out the pages and use.)

Here is how well she did. This is the first time she has ever cut along a line. I think they are excellent!!!



**I put an orange piece of construction paper behind her paper and cut off excess so you could see how well she cut along the line!**

1 Response to "Gracie Cuts"

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Great job Gracie! You are getting really good at cutting. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel