Messy, Sugary Day

Gracie apparently had a very sweet day at preschool today. She and her class got to fingerpaint with chocolate pudding. Then, they got to have some for snack. She has been bouncing around ever since! But, I have to admit the classroom smelled yummy.

Gracie colored a picture today, finger painted, and brought home her mitten that she made for the window display.

She didn't mention much else, I think the sugar will have to wear off first!

I did get a February calendar, and they are having a valentine's party and a valentine's exchange. They sent home a list of names. Earlier this week I saw that McDonald's was selling valentine coupons for a $1. I got two packs of 12, and each "Valentine" is good for a treat. I think the kids will love these included in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse valentines Gracie picked out.

So, what do you think of her dress today? I made it!!! Well, mom sewed it together, but I cut it out, made and sewed on the appliqué, and attached the Velcro to the straps. I also hemmed the dress, but it looks so awful I am not sure I want to take credit for that.

In case you haven't figured it out--it is hot chocolate! Gracie was very proud to show it off today.

2 Responses to "Messy, Sugary Day"

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Gracie, your dress turned out nice. I think Momma did a great job! Have fun celebrating Daddy's birthday. I know Momma has planned a wonderful day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 PM

    I think your dress is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel