New Year Fun

Well if you read the below post then you know that our New Year's Eve celebration was put on hold, until tonight.

Mommy went all out and made many yummy treats for our afternoon buffet. I fixed mini-homemade pizzas, pigs in a blanket, fruit kabobs, chips and salsa, some of the best tasting lemon punch ever, and much more.

Gracie, still not understanding the concept of time or even the holiday, thought that it was super cool to watch football all day, eat treats in the living room and later explode confetti everywhere!

She and I made "poppers" yesterday. I found the idea on a preschool kids website. You take a toilet paper roll, cover it with tissue paper, tie one end and fill the roll with confetti. Tie off the other end. When you are ready: pull both ends at the same time and...voila! I didn't have toilet paper rolls, but I had 2 nearly empty paper towel rolls, so I cut them up into smaller peices.

Tonight after her bath Gracie got to pop the poppers. She thought this was super fun. She shouted "Happy New Year!" and pulled. She didn't quite get the explosiveness that Daddy did, but loved watching all the mess fall to the floor.

Our not so little on is in bed now, and hopefully she will be asleep soon. Here's wishing her and all of our family sweet dreams for 2008!

1 Response to "New Year Fun"

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Very cute! I don't even have to ask who got to sweep up the mess do I?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel