"No Go" For Show And Tell


Poor Gracie will have to wait to show off Sunny Daze to all of her friends. Ms. Stephanie met me at the door when I went to pick up Gracie from school today. She told me that they ran out of time and that Gracie would go on Thursday. She seemed okay when I picked her up, but the more we got our stuff together and walked to the car, the more I could tell she was upset. She told me that she had to wait because we were late. I felt awful, we were only a minute late this morning. I reassured her that it was not her fault and it had nothing to do with being late, they just didn't have enough time for all of the kids.

They had cheese balls for snack, and she told me she colored and played blocks with Madelyn. Apparently Show and Tell went well today. Gracie told me that they tossed friends around. It seems most of the kids brought in stuffies and they had fun tossing them to each other.

I left my camera and Ms. Stephanie got some good pictures. One of the kids actually brought in his pet bunny. I asked Gracie who the kid was, but she says she doesn't know. (We have now figured out it was Kendall--process of elimation based on the names on today's calendar for show and tell) I am putting the pictures from today in the Picasa Preschool folder.

**Ms. Stephanie gets a picture of Gracie watching the others during show and tell. Notice the little circles they sit on? How cute! **

1 Response to ""No Go" For Show And Tell"

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Oh Gracie, I'm sorry that you didn't get to show your pony at school today! That means that will have plenty of time to think of lots of neat things to tell about her. I also think it's so cool that someone brought a bunny to school. I used to take kmy guinea pig to school every year and show him off. I love bunnies too. I had several bunny rabbits when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel