Not As Bad As I Thought

We got our church directory picture in the mail sometime while Gracie and I were in Lynchburg, and it isn't as bad as I remember.

The night we took it, Garren forgot and I had to take his clothes to his office and sprint to the church, Gracie decided to be shy and nearly cried, and I picked out (and ironed) a dress I hadn't worn since Gracie was a newborn and of course it was too tight!

I do remember leaving the church nearly in tears at how awful I looked in those pictures--vowing never to eat again.

But, now that it is here, I am pleased. It is an awesome picture of Garren. Save this one folks--he hates having his picture taken and never smiles. This is our first and ONLY professional family photo. He refuses to get one taken!

I am not sure when we will get the directory. I feel very privileged, this is also the first time we have attended a church as a family (or a married couple) so faithfully.

3 Responses to "Not As Bad As I Thought"

  1. Anonymous10:46 AM

    That is a nice picture. Grandpa and I are very glad you have found a church you enjoy going to. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Such a beautiful picture! How can we get an 8x10? We are glad you all have found a church that is right for you. It's so important to building a strong, forever family. We are so proud of all of you. Parenting is a tough job, but your beautiful family is proof that it sure pays off! We love you all soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:04 PM

    I think it's a great picture. You all are just the perfect family! You should see our last directory picture from Oak Grove! I will never ever do directory pictures again no matter where we are. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that anymore. I think that it's important to find a church that you both really like. Elliott never liked a big church very much, and I grew to HATE it, but we know why! The devil is the pastor there, sad, huh? We are so lucky to have such a wonderful church family!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel