Our January Walk



Gracie tells you all about our warm walk around town today. This is the third day in a row we have been able to enjoy the sunshine and very warm temperatures. It was 71 degrees while we were out this afternoon.

Oh, and the wind sounds worse than it was on the video, and the "waterfalls" she is talking about are water fountains in people's yards. I keep having to explain they are off for winter even though it is warm outside.

2 Responses to "Our January Walk"

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    It's really warm here today too Gracie! I took my students out on the playground yesterday and today. They are excited about the warm weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Gracie, I'm glad you had such a fun day with Mommy today. I'm glad it was so nice and warm outside today. It sounds like you had fun and saw a lot of "neat things" on your walk. I hope there will be more warm days soon. Thank you for sharing your day with Grandpa and I. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel