Show And Tell Success

Gracie finally got to show Sunny Daze to her class!

Ms. Stephanie was so kind to take plenty of pictures today as the remainder of the class got to show off their favorite things. Gracie even got a certificate to commemorate the occasion.

When I asked her what she told every one about Sunny Daze, she wouldn't answer. I asked probing questions like "Did you tell everyone her name?" "Yeah." "Did you tell them she was a My Little Pony?" "Yeah." "Did you tell them she sleeps with you? "Yep."

Cringing, I ask: "Did you tell them where you got Sunny Daze?" "Yeah, from the frift store."

Looking at the pictures she looks like she was her usual bashful self, and even a little nervous. I asked if she was nervous for Show and Tell, but she said "no, I wasn't nerbous."

Other fun activities today included singing a song about hot chocolate, coloring yet another Barbie picture, and having crackers for snack.

Oh, and it was Morgan who brought in her pet this time. She brought in "Puddles" her puppy. See all of the pictures in the Preschool album here. And, I am sure Gracie would love to hear what a good job she did for show and tell, so leave her some comments and I will read them to her after nap. I am sure that will boost her confidence.

8 Responses to "Show And Tell Success"

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    Gracie, I heard you did a great job introducing Sunny Daze to your friends at school today. Mamaw and Papaw are very proud of you. We both love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Gracie,
    I bet you did a fantastic job at show and tell today. I bet everyone just loved meeting Sunny Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, baby monkey! Speaking in front of a crowd is no easy feat. Learn to do it before Kindergarten and the world is your oyster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:40 PM

    I'm sure that Sunny Daze really enjoyed her day at your school. I bet all of your friends were happy to meet her. She' lucky to have such a sweet owner like you to take care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Way to go Gracie! I have a feeling Sunny Daze really had fun at your school. That was very brave of you to stand up all by yourself and tell your friends at school about Sunny Daze. Was Sunny Daze a little scared to be standing in front of all of your friends? I'm sure you holding her helped a lot. I'm sure you did a good job at "Show and Tell". Keep up the good work! Grandpa and Grandma are very proud of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Good Job Gracie!! You and Sunny Daze sure look cute together. Your dress is so pretty!! Maybe on your next trip to Tennessee, you could bring Sunny Daze to meet everyone here. That would be fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracie-

    Great job at show and tell! I always loved that day! It is so fun to be able to tell eveyone about your favorite toy! I hope you enjoy preschool!
    Amy (your moms friend, and a preschool teacher!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your comments. She beamed when I read each one to her!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel