Snow-schmow!

I think Gracie is taking it better than I am this morning. Although, she may get more upset as the day goes on.

I knew they were calling for snow today, but as the forecast changes here every 5 minutes, and the last one I heard was snow after 12 noon.

I got Gracie up and and gave her breakfast. I turned on the computer. Gracie was finishing up brushing her teeth when I found the school cancellation email. Now, if you look outside our apartment--there is nothing! No snow, no sign of snow, no nothing.

So now Gracie is missing show and tell once again, and there is nothing to show for it. I told Gracie that school was canceled. She has told Sunny Daze, and I am not sure that she took it so well. I told Gracie that she would be able to take Sunny on Tuesday. I doubt they would skip over half the class in order to stay on schedule.

So we are bummed here at the Shipley house, and we better get a blizzard--my baby missed show and tell again!!

1 Response to "Snow-schmow!"

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Hey Gracie, It just started snowing harder (again) here. I will send you more. Look outside!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel