Waiting For Our Babies


I snapped this picture this morning as I along with many other parents wait patiently to pick up our toddlers. As you can see even 5 minutes early I am clearly not the first in line.

Gracie brought home the cutest bunny she made at school today with cotton balls. The calendar says it is a "snow bunny," so I am thinking they were talking about winter animals.

Snack today was cupcakes since it was Dylan's birthday. I saw his grandmother bring in the orange iced cupcakes this morning, and he had the biggest grin on his face. Gracie said they sang Happy Birthday to him. I can't wait until it is her turn to have her birthday at school. Thanks to the leap year, her birthday is on a Wednesday--so we pick which day to take treats to school. I am thinking of doing something different.

Anyway, she said they sang songs like Winter Is Coming and the Tea Pot song. They also got to play a game with bubble wrap. She says they popped the bubbles to music. That sounds like fun to me! :)

Gracie got a smiley face thumb and she also brought home 2 coloring pages of Ariel. Next week Show And Tell!!


When Gracie got home we ran some errands, ate lunch and did some school work of our own. We really enjoy doing our worksheets together. I have made more of an effort to make and do worksheet packets everyday. She seems to be getting a lot out of it as well. It is amazing her new skills. Today we worked on addition and continued with letter sounds. She can write most of her numbers and letters. I am super proud. And, I am really hoping all of this extra work at home will have her ready for Kindergarten. We only have a year and a half left to get her ready!

1 Response to "Waiting For Our Babies"

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    Only a year and a half? ;) ha, ha,ha. I think she will be ready!
    Don't forget to work on scissor and more reading skills. Then she could just jump on into first (or second) grade. :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel