Warm Sunny School Day...In January

It was so warm this morning that Gracie went to school without wearing so much as a jacket. She sported her newly acquired kitty dress that I got for $2 last week. It looks too cute. You can't tell, but there are more kittens on the pocket on the right hand side at the bottom.

Today at school they played "What's In The Box?" She said that there was hair comb and a lollipop in the box. She seemed excited, so I guess this game was very fun for all of the kids. For snack they had animal crackers and grape juice. She colored 2 pictures today. One of Barbie, the other of Big Bird. She asked me to scan in her Barbie picture so Grandma could see it. So, you will find it added to this entry.

Also in arts and crafts, they made mittens for their window decorations. Gracie said she colored hers blue and purple and green with crayons. Maybe they will be up when we take our walk today so I can get a sneak peek!

Gracie told me Joanna wasn't there today, but she played with Cameron. I asked her if she played with Kendall, and she said "yes." She and Cameron played with the blocks.

We are still talking about what to take for Show and Tell. I have a feeling it will be a pony. Her day is next Tuesday. I plan to leave my camera, so hopefully I will get some photos of show and tell!

1 Response to "Warm Sunny School Day...In January"

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I love your pretty kitty dress Gracie! I also like your pretty Barbie and her pretty blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel