Happy Birthday To Me!


Many thanks to my thoughtful mother and father in law who sent me this great birthday present. It arrived today, and I wanted to wait to open it until Friday. But, when there is a child in the house, nothing stays closed. I knew she would drive me crazy all day wanting to open it!

As you can see it is a very nice silicone bake ware set. As most of you know I am really getting into cake decorating (see my cakes here, I am getting better all the time), and this makes things easier and more fun! If you haven't tried the silicone before, I urge you to. It makes pulling cakes and cupcakes out of the the pans so much easier. I haven't had anything stick in the cupcake one that I got a few months back. I am looking forward to trying these out as well. Plus, the space it will save!

Thank you so much Jack & Cheryl, I love it.

2 Responses to "Happy Birthday To Me!"

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    It was so thoughtful of them to send you such a nice birthday gift. I know you will enjoy them. Cake decorating is just one more of your many talents. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 PM

    Barbara, I hope you enjoy your new bake ware. I have a set and absolutely love it!! Wishing you a wonderful Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel