Healthy Gracie Teeth


Not that you would be surprised, but today's lesson at school only backs up what we already know: taking care of your Boo's teeth is very important. That's why we have been doing that for nearly 4 years now!


I've been Brushing

Sung to: "I've Been working on the railroad"

I've Been brushing with my toothbrush,
Brushing everyday.
I've been Brushing with my toothbrush,
It's how I fight decay.
All my teeth are gonna sparkle,
How proud I will be.
Every time I want to smile, my
Teeth will Shine for me!
Always brush your teeth,
Every Single day.
Keep those cavities away!
Use your brush and paste,
Just the way you should,
Keep your smile a looking good!

Brush Your Teeth

Sung to: "Jingle Bells"

Brush your teeth,
Brush your teeth,
Give your teeth a treat.
Brush up and down and all around,
To keep them clean and neat!
Brush them once,
Brush them twice,
Brush three times a day.
Brush up and down and all around,
Keep cavities away!


1 Response to "Healthy Gracie Teeth"

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Gracie, I am so proud of you doing such a good job of brushing your teeth! I'm sure the new Minty toothbrush helps. Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel