I Gotta Idea!


I just found this cute Clifford Puppy Days printable Valentine online. I will print out several sheets to fill our pretty Valentine box (see story below). Send her a Valentine message in the comments and I will write it on one of them. She would love to have a box full of puppy valentines! And, thanks Candice and Grandma for sending the e-cards--she loved them!!!!

5 Responses to "I Gotta Idea!"

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    To Gracie:

    Hope you have a wonderful time at your Valentines Day party!! Have a great day!

    From: Logan and Ella Gephart (and Janet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Happy Valentine's Day, Gracie.

    We hope you get lots of hugs and kisses--and a few pieces of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Happy Valentine's Day to a real sweetheart! You're a super special little girl and we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:45 AM

    Happy Valentines Day Gracie! I'm sure you and your friends will have a fun Valentines Day party at your school.
    Then, I know Mommy will make sure Valentines Day at home will be extra special. Have a wonderful day! Grandpa and Grandma love you very much! Kisses and Hugs xoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Happy Valentine's Day to the best and sweetest niece ever!

    I love you bunches, Gracie. Have an extra special day!

    Love,
    Uncle Luke

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel