Please No Snow!

I know Candice would kill me if I were saying this and I still lived in TN...but I don't want Gracie to miss school tomorrow.

She is so excited about her Valentine's party. I just finished her dress and hair bow. Grandma sewed most of the dress, I just had to create pockets, sew them on, attach Velcro on the straps and hem. But, it is all done, and she has a Valentine hair bow to match.

All of her valentine's have been done and are also ready. I plan to bring the ice cream sandwiches with me around party time so they won't melt, and so I can snap some pictures! So, here's hoping they won't cancel schools!

And despite a migraine that I had ALL day, I did manage to bake and decorate 2 heart shaped cakes for tomorrow. I am attaching pictures, because I am pretty proud of my growing skill. We gave one to Colette, Tom & Mallory and the other is for us to celebrate our own Love Day at home.

My batteries are charging, and we are super excited tomorrow, so cross your fingers that the snow holds off until Thursday afternoon!

2 Responses to "Please No Snow!"

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Have a fun Valentines Day!
    Momma, You did a great job on the Valentines cakes.
    Gracie, I hope you have a fun Valentines Day at school.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    The cakes look great! Send one my way. Yeah, well it started snowing here yesterday(just a little, nothing to get excited about). Our kids are out of school for mid-winter break from the 14th-18th. So, we had over $100 in pizzas ordered and every kid sitting there with a Valentine box and cards to pass out. Our party was scheduled for 2 PM (this was on Wed. 13th). At 12:40, we find out that we are dismissing school at 1PM. We had to hurry and cancel the pizza order. So, the one day that I don't want out early..it happens! We had the kids very quickly hand out their Valentines. It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel