School Valentines


I am really hating that Gracie's valentine's were left out!!! I counted and hers and Adam's were the only ones missing. I know they will get them Tuesday, but I feel like she was left out in a way.

I thought it would be a neat way to keep her first school valentines by making a collage. The candy of course won't stick, but I am sure we will find a use for it. She also got pencils, erasers, and one mom even made each kid a mini tin mailbox beautifully decorated with their names--and then filled it with goodies. A few others also did the same as we did, and got the McDonald's coupons and gave one to each child.

1 Response to "School Valentines"

  1. I just found Adam's valentine--it was stuck to candy. Now, she was the only child who didn't give out valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel