Gracie's Pony Party

The week long birthday bonanza for our new 4 year old is coming to an end. Well, at least after Grandma and Grandpa go home tomorrow anyway.

Gracie's actual birthday party was this afternoon, and despite being in a VERY shy mood, she seemed to have a very good time. Since her current favorite thing in the world is My Little Pony, we threw her a pony party. I had pink streamers, pink balloons, pink plates and much more. My home was very pink.

We decided to keep this year's party small, and it was just family and our wonderful neighbors. Grandma and Grandpa drove all the way from Lynchburg, and Gracie could hardly wait until they got here. We also had some other special guests. My Aunt Karen, cousin Angie and her daughter Brooke came to celebrate with us.

We had dainty snacks and some ice cream in fancy dishes before we broke into the cake. As you can read below I am happy with the way it came out. We all sang and she blew out her number four candle and I started doling out the massive castle. I still have plenty if anyone wants to stop by for a hunk of it!

Brooke was a great present helper and card reader, and Gracie seemed to be just as excited as she opened each gift. She is a very blessed little girl and now our home is many, many, many My Little Ponies fuller. I will have to make a list of everything she got--but as you can imagine most of it was pink. Oh, and Candice--she got that baby pony with the little carrier that she wanted so badly and I said "no." I believe as Angie put it "people did it to me, and now I have someone to do it to." So, I guess in the future I get to give gifts with small pieces and loud parts to other moms! :)

All in all her pony party was a success, and Grandma and Grandpa are staying over--so she still has plenty of fun things left to do. Including dinner and Fun Expedition tonight!



To see more birthday pictures, click here.

2 Responses to "Gracie's Pony Party"

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Ha! She got the baby pony! Also, do I spy the little size ponies by the cake and on the table! You have opened a new can of worms mommy. Princess Gracie now needs a play set to go with those small size ponies. You can't get me this time because headphones can keep you from hearing anything from her pony computer game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Gracie, Thank you for inviting us to your birthday party. We had so much fun. The beautiful cake and snacks were delicious. The pony decorations were pretty too. Grandpa and I loved playing with you. We hope to play with you again soon. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel