Thanks A Lot Grandpa! ;)

Gracie's newest word has become a common occurrence around here. Well, I don't guess it is all that new since she has been saying it for about a month now.

Today before nap, I told her to go potty and climb in to our bed for story time. She told me "I will, after I get a last swig of juice."

Just a little bit of Grandpa that has made it's home in Strasburg.

And for the rest of you relatives, don't feel out done. Gracie says "whew! That was close" all the time thanks to Grandma. She still stuffs things down her shirt and cackles as her Papaw taught her. And, the rhyme "Nanny, nanny, boo, boo" is repeated quite often many, many thanks to Candice! Oh, and she puts Ms. Potato Head's accessories on her own face, and says "Look momma, I look like Ewweeott!"

1 Response to "Thanks A Lot Grandpa! ;)"

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Yeah, that picture of Elliott with Mrs. Potato Head will come back to haunt him! Just wait till I teach her the rest of "Nah, Nah, Nah Boo Boo." Then you'll really love me!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel