Gracie's Last Day

Gracie's first year of preschool is over. What a year. She made so many friends, and did such exciting and fun things. And what wonderful changes she has experienced. I was sure that preschool was what she needed to overcome her paralyzing shyness, and she has made such strides.

She has also benefited from the chance to play with other kids, and allow other people in to her very exclusive "inner bubble." Gracie is such a sweet and loving child, but only to those people she allows close to her.

The last day seemed to be a pretty big hit for all of the kids. The teachers let them get a taste of what they will get to do in next year's class. They brought out the dirt, sand and water tables for the kids to experiment in.

There was also a pizza party today. Gracie is a not a fan of pizza (or any other kid favorites like cheeseburgers or hot dogs--go figure), but she said she ate a cookie.

I left my camera and Ms. Julie got some great pictures. I also got a picture with each of her teachers. We took them a small gift of a yellow flower and card. They have been so good to us this year, it wasn't much, but a little thank you.

So, thus marks the end of another journey. But, I can't tell you how thankful I am for all of the support and help I have had this school year. And, how thankful I am I have another year before my baby goes to Kindergarten!

See the pictures from her last day, along with all the other pictures from this school year here. (Last day of school pictures are at the bottom)

1 Response to "Gracie's Last Day"

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Gracie, I'm so glad that you had so much fun and made so many new friends in preschool this year. I'm sure that next school year will be even more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel