Too Much Fun With Candice

...and Elliott and Lucie too.

I have so many pictures, I don't think I can choose which ones to post. So, I am making a special folder on Picasa of all the fun we had in Tennessee this week.

I know many of you (uh, Grandma) have been quite impatient to see pictures and see stories, and I appreciate your cooperation.

Click here to see the pictures.

2 Responses to "Too Much Fun With Candice"

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Gracie, It looks like you had a wonderful time in Tennessee. I think that is the prettiest surf board I have ever seen! I'm glad you had so much fun. It looks like Lucy had a lot of fun playing with you too. I expect Mommy had fun too. Thank you for letting me see and read about your trip. I have really missed you. (I like it when you put things on the computer for me to see). See you soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Gracie, we miss you! (and Mommy too) My poor dog searched the house over for you after you left. I'm so glad that you were able to spend the week with us. I'm also thrilled that we were able to share our Bible School with you.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel