Gracie Helps With The Laundry

Gracie has been a big helper lately, and today she followed me again downstairs to do the laundry. She likes to put the wt clothes in the dryer, and then take the nice warm fluffy ones out of the dryer and put them in the basket. Today I decided to snap a picture of my big helper in action. Of course the best part would be her quote of the day...


"Yea, now Daddy's shirts aren't stinky anymore!"


Before daddy gets too upset, she wanted to put the dirty clothes in the washer, but I didn't want her to touch them and told her they were stinky--eww! So, when she got to put your clean, but wet shirt in the dryer, she was happy it was clean again. :)

2 Responses to "Gracie Helps With The Laundry"

  1. Thanks, sweetie. I love it when my shirts aren't stinky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Gracie, you are a very good helper. I liked it when you helped me with laundry while you were at my house. I know you are going to be a good helper tomorrow too. Have a fun first day of your new school year. I'm sure Mommy will have your "first day of school cookies" ready when you get home. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel