Pretty As A Flower


Gracie actually asked me to take her picture in front of the flowers this morning. So, I was more than happy to pull out the camera and take a snap shot while we were waiting to go in to school.

Gracie and I both seem to be so much better this morning. She hasn't had a fever, and it is just a runny nose, so I decided to let her go to school this morning.

Today the snack was goldfish crackers (snack is always the first bit of information I get about the day), they heard a Curious George story, and they played some sort of game with circles and plates (I didn't get the explanation).

Also today each child stood in front of the class and told about their favorite things. I asked if Gracie was nervous, and she said "no." They sent home a little sheet about what they said. I live for things like this. I am very proud of her, and can't help but snicker at her answers. They are positively "Gracie."

1 Response to "Pretty As A Flower"

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    I'm glad both of you are feeling better! I love both of your dresses. I am not surprised to see Gracie's answers at all on her list of favorites. It screams Gracie to me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel