Cute Huh!


I stressed myself out today trying to get everything just right for tomorrow--you know me :) I planned two separate treats to take to Gracie's preschool party, and they took just a little more time...and patience than I had alloted.

I saw this cute idea on Martha Stewart Living last year where she made white chocolate ghost lollipops. Unfortunately, she is Martha Stewart--and I am mortal. Anyway, they didn't come out as perfect as I hoped--but they are chocolaty and full of sugar, so I think the kids won't care.

I also signed up to bring in pudding for the kids, but I couldn't just take in pudding cups. So, I picked out butterscotch that looked like a pudding color. I used a magic marker to make jack-o-lantern faces, then added pipe cleaner "vines" and a caramel candy for a stem. Too cute huh! Yhis one I actually thought up myself.

2 Responses to "Cute Huh!"

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    I am so disappointed in you for not making the orange (or tangerine-whatever citrus it was) pumpkins and hollowing them out for fruit or jello! I know you had so much fun making those last year. Why in the world didn't you make them again this year?

    I love your pumpkins and ghosts! I would love to hear how many four-year-olds will actually eat butterscotch pudding though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Well, I read this before the school party entry...I guess they did eat the butterscotch. I am surprised though! I'm sure the adorable decoration on it made it taste even better.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel