Its Completely Fall Out There!

Gracie and I spent a lovely hour outside today at the playground. While the sun was warm and it was cool outside, I wasn't prepared for just how cool it would be.

I started to notice the very chilly wind about five minutes in to our play time and it occured to me that my daughter was not dressed for the season.

Thankfully I had a trunk full of outgrown clothes ready for storage at Grandma's house when we go next week. I found a 3T sweater lurking inside one of the many bags. Clearly it was tight on her, but it kept her arms warm.

I let her play until 2:45 and we headed home, but what a wonderful day out there. I love fall, and I am so glad it is finally here!! We have been tricked over the past few weeks with almost hot weather and then then the warm rains. I hope it sticks this time around, we have so much planned!

1 Response to "Its Completely Fall Out There!"

  1. Anonymous6:00 PM

    I'm so thankful for the cooler weather too. It's so nice sitting out on the playground with my kids in the afternoons. However, it is chilly at 6:30am taking Lucie to potty.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel