Pumpkin Day

It was a fun pumpkin ooey-gooey mess at preschool today for Gracie and her friends.

Gracie told me they got to play with pumpkin play dough. I am sure that was tons of fun, especially since she came home with it dried on her hands.

Today's snack was cheese balls and orange drink. The story was about shaking Halloween bones. Apparently it was funny because she giggled as she told me about it.

I am so glad she was well enough to go to school today. I kept her out Wednesday with a fever and a fierce cold. She still has a cough, but she is much better.

Oh, and the picture above was her craft from Monday. They made pumpkin prints. I think she did a beautiful pumpkin patch--don't you ;)

1 Response to "Pumpkin Day"

  1. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Gracie, I like your pumpkins! I'm also glad you are feeling better. I'm sure that you are getting excited about Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel