Election Learning


I've got a great idea to help Gracie learn about voting and elections! While she knows that we always go to vote with daddy, and that she gets to push the button, and we usually get breakfast afterwards; I would like her to get a little more out of the process.

You can help us by looking to the left of this entry and voting in 4 simple polls. I plan to use the results to help her understand how to make graphs, how see which has the most and least, and to understand the outcome (what the people vote for, they get).

I hope you will help us out. We are opening our polls now so we can get as many votes as possible. I am hoping we will get more than 20 voters as we are working on numbers beyond 20.

I will share all of our "school work" for the day tomorrow so you can see just how much she got out of it.

Thank you!!!!

3 Responses to "Election Learning"

  1. Thank you all so much! Gracie is loving this project. We have a huge paper tally going and she keeps asking to check the votes!! Thank you, thank you! We will post the results tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:00 PM

    I voted Gracie! I hope you like the election schoolwork that I sent you. I even sent you some "I Voted" stickers for tomorrow. Make sure to give Mommy and Daddy a sticker but only after they have voted. I think that one little sheet that I sent you simplified it a bit Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Gracie, thank you for including us in your "voting poll". I'm glad every vote counts. By the way Mommy, let me know when our dinner is to arrive - hey you said people get what they vote for :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel