I Guess They Were Right

About the snow anyway. We went from spitting snow, to all out downpours for most of the day. It seems to have taken a break right now, but I have a feeling it will be back.

For most of the afternoon it has blown so hard that it couldn't accumulate, but at this point there is a thin layer covering my deck.

Gracie, of course, has enjoyed watching it come down and swirl. She said it looks like when the Imagination Movers have a brain storm (Disney kids show).

While I am thinking "It's November people, and not technically even winter!" There is something fun about watching the white stuff fall. We have plenty of food in the house, and when Gracie gets up we will have some hot chocolate. Winter and winter weather can bring on that nice warm cozy feeling, can't it!

But, I can't feel warm and fuzzy for long--because I am feeling like a bad parent. I thought I had more time to get Gracie a winter coat, but looks like time is up. It was 34 degrees today and of course then there is the snow.

She outgrows her coat each year, and I knew I needed to get her one. When we went hunting for pine cones today she wore her wool dress coat, and that worked--for now anyway. I am guessing now I will be hunting for warm bunting.

3 Responses to "I Guess They Were Right"

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    We had snow flurries today too! It actually snowed pretty hard at times, but it didn't stick of course. Gracie, I'm sure there's a really good sale on winter coats right now. I think you should get a pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39 PM

    We had snow flurries today too! It actually snowed pretty hard at times, but it didn't stick of course. Gracie, I'm sure there's a really good sale on winter coats right now. I think you should get a pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Gracie, If you can wait until next week mamaw and papaw will get you a new coat over Thanksgiving. We love you bunches and can't wait to see all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel