More For The Birds

We are going to have some pretty chunky birds out there!

Just yesterday Gracie and I made 4 more pine cone finders, and then today she came home from preschool with a bird feeder she made in class.

This one is a bagel with icing and bird seed. Pretty clever idea. We are letting it harden and dry really well, and we will hang it up tomorrow for the birds to feast on.

Also in school today Gracie and her classmates worked on the letter "J." And, cheese balls were snack today.

I got some extra scoops about school, although I am not sure how positive. Apparently Gracie didn't get a turn at the water center. She told her teachers she didn't get a turn, but apparently it was because she choose to read stories instead. Now, while she was reading stories she and Maddie had a little discussion. I didn't get all of the details, but apparently Maddie didn't want Gracie to sit in a certain seat. Something about she wasn't the teacher. I didn't quite get it--but they resolved it themselves.

I rarely get extra information about her school day, and when I do I try very hard to stay neutral. While I was concerned about this other girl bossing Gracie around, I know it is important for her to work it out. I asked what she did next, and she said she sat in a different seat. I hate that she rolled over, only because I know that's what I do. I have no self confidence and I let people tell me what to do and hurt my feelings all of the time. But, she seems to have weathered this small incident, so I will let it go.

1 Response to "More For The Birds"

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Gracie, I love your bird feeder! I'm sure the birds are really thankful for the yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel