Thanksgiving Blessings


This came out so cute, and I am glad I finally found the time to finish it.

I came across the cutest Thanksgiving ideas and crafts, and one of them was for a Thanksgiving quilt. The idea was repeated on several sites, but they used paper to craft together a quilt of what children were thankful for.

Well, you know me. Paper is cute, but it doesn't last. So, I got the brilliant idea to pull down my fabric scraps and make her ideas of thanksgiving last for a lifetime.

I cut many white squares and let her draw what she was thankful for. Her answers were typical, but very cute. Then I added some fall colored squares and finally got around to sewing it today.

Gracie likes it a lot, and it adds a great deal to our fall-themed home.

**You can click to make it larger and see her squares. And, pay no attention to my carpet--I desperately need to vacuum!**

1 Response to "Thanksgiving Blessings"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel