Winter Curls

Gracie looked like a winter princess this morning all decked out in her snowman dress, and her very first ringlets!

Gracie, our very girly girl, has been asking for curls for some time now. Since school was delayed today, I figured we had plenty of time to make that happen. I should have had Garren snap some pictures of me actually using the curling iron--but oh well. Gracie loved the curls and was very pleased with how adorable she looked.

Since the county schools were on a 2 hour delay, Grasshopper Green's policy is that the morning and afternoon 4 year old classes will combine. So, at 12:15 I dropped a very excited Gracie off at school along with many, many other parents.

I called last night and volunteered my services, but apparently they had things under control even with two classes of kids.

Gracie told me she made reindeer hand prints, they had pink frosted cookies for Katlin's birthday, and when they go back they will finish their snow pictures. They also had a movement activity called "shake your flake." Apparently this was a hilarious activity and matched the days "snow" theme (hence her snowman dress).

It was a fun and very exciting day for Gracie. Yesterday she found out she was going to be a big sister, today she got curls and got to see her other friends in the afternoon class, and to top it all off Mallory came over to play (babysit) while I went to the doctor. This child has practically bounced off the walls today. We have a very happy little girl.

1 Response to "Winter Curls"

  1. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Well...look who got "beautied." I love your curls, Gracie! They look beautiful! My class is reading a story about snowflakes this week called "Snowflake Bentley."

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel