Apart Of A New Family

Despite the fact that we have attended our small town church for over three years, and have been attending nearly every Sunday for the past two years; we never got around to officially joining.

We decided not to wait any longer. This morning, Garren, Gracie & I joined Strasburg United Methodist Church.

We Methodist join people pretty painlessly, although the fact that you have to stand in front of the congregation made the patriarch of our brood a little uncomfortable. But, he hung on.

With Ms. Ruth out of town, and Ms. Christine not there either, I turned to the family who sits behind us and passed my camera (without Garren noticing). He was so kind to snap nearly 30 pictures. Of those I got about 6 good ones (dark church + broken flash + several feet away= blurry and dark pictures). Of those the above one is my favorite.

I love the people who have been so welcoming at our church dearly, and I am hoping to continue to break out of our hermit like lifestyle and get more and more involved. They are such wonderful people and I really enjoying being around them.

1 Response to "Apart Of A New Family"

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Very nice....congratulations on your new family!!

    Love you,

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel