Scissor Practice

Didn't she do a good job on her snowman? Gracie and her classmates got to try their hands at using scissors today. Of course Gracie has been using scissors for a while, but I am glad that they are doing more at school.

I didn't get many more details about school today. Snack was chocolate chip teddy grahams, and she did say she played with Carson and Mia and Emma. Oh, and Carson gave out her birthday party invites. Luckily the party is the Sunday before the baby's arrival, so I think we can manage to get Gracie there before Grandma comes to town. Carson and Gracie are the cutest little friends, and we will be cooped up for so long in this house, so this will be a great opportunity for her to get out with her friends.

The kids also practiced the letter "Q."

It snowed on the way to school today as well as the way home, and we are expecting more this week. So, I am not sure how many days she will get to go this week. It is so adorable how much she loves school, and is disappointed when they cancel classes. In a few years she will be cheering along with the other kids as they listen to the radio for school closings.

1 Response to "Scissor Practice"

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Good job with scissors Gracie!

    Yes, teachers chear the loudest of all though! Well, if it's morning, there's NO cheering. I roll over and go back to sleep. Then someone will call me to tell me there's no school. Duh! I'm a teacher. I'm the first to listen. Trust me!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel