Show-N-Tell

Because of the extremely low temperatures this morning our county schools were on an hour delay--which means that Gracie's morning class and afternoon class were combined at 12:15.

This is better than schools being canceled, since as you know Gracie has been waiting all week for her turn for Show And Tell. I was worried though that with two classes to get through that she still may not be able to show off Aurora.

Boy was I relieved when I picked her up and Ms. Christine told me how impressed the class was with Gracie's Sleeping Beauty doll. I heaved a very big sigh of relief!

Gracie told me that everyone liked her doll, especially the girls. Apparently they got to play with her during center time as well. You could tell she was very proud of her choice.

So two Show And Tell's down. I wonder if they will do them in Kindergarten? I still remember getting to do that. I can't remember what I took in, but I remember it was each week or each month or something. Being painfully shy, that's probably why it sticks out in my mind. So far, even with her shyness, Gracie has done well at school and Show and Tell.

2 Responses to "Show-N-Tell"

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Gracie, your doll is so pretty. I know your friends were so glad you shared her with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 PM

    In kindergarten my boys' teacher had "the important box". It got passed on to a different child every day. It was basically like show and tell; they put something in the box that was important to them...could've been a picture, a toy, book, whatever. Also for that whole day, they were "important"...first in line, etc. It was cute.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel