It's A Boy!


It's a Boy!
Jack Thomas Shipley
"Thomas"

born
February 9, 2009
8:08 am
8 lbs 3 ounces
Winchester Medical Center
Winchester, VA

Mommy & Daddy are so proud!



14 Responses to "It's A Boy!"

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS! AND WELCOME, THOMAS!
    Thanks for the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Congrats to you and your family. I know that Gracie is sooooo happy to have a little brother and to be a big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Barara and Crew –
    Congratulations and best wishes to you and the family. I’m so happy that all are well.
    Send pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Barbara-

    Congratulations!! How exciting.

    I’m so happy for you all. I’m sure Gracie will be so proud to be a big sister. If you need ANYTHING, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Wow you are on the ball! Congrats on your bouncing baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Congrats BJ!!! That's wonderful news! How great to have a girl and a boy now! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Hi Barbara,

    Congratulations on your new addition. How awesome, a little baby boy! I’ll get in touch with you in a few weeks. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:09 PM

    dear all, i am so happy for you. what does gracie think? i know the grandparents are soooooo happy. thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:09 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:02 PM

    Congratulations on your new baby boy, and that is a nice name. I hope mom and baby are doing well. Thanks for sharing the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Hey, Family of 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are so very excited for you guys, and just giving some time and space for your family to come and enjoy -- we'll be able to enjoy when they can't!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Facebook Comments:

    Hey, sister in law. I know it'll be a while before you get to read this, but congratulations to all of you! I'm so glad everything went well. And just for future reference, any questions about boys you may have...I'm your girl! I love you guys!--Aunt Heather

    I just wanted to tell you guys congratulations, I'm glad everything went well, and I can't wait to see you all.--Uncle Luke

    Oooh ooh.... I think that means it's a boy! I can't wait to hear more...--Becky

    How exciting!!! Congrats on the new addition. I love his name. I hope that Gracie will enjoy having a little brother (at least to pick on if anything else).--Tonia

    Congratulations!--Sara M.

    Congratulations!!!!! Hope you & little Jack are well!--Heather W.S.

    Aah... welcome little,Jack!--Shica

    yay!! congrats guys!!! (I KNEW IT WAS A BOY!!!!)--Amy

    Congrats! I'm so glad to hear that momma and little Thomas are doing well. And since I know that he is (for the time being at least) the most perfect creature ever to grace the face of the earth, I'll be happy for Garren that he gets to revel in his macho ego boost over having produced another being with a penis. ;)--Becky

    Congratulations!!!--Sharon G. B.

    congrats!! welcome Jack. hope you are both doing well.--Kim B.

    YAY for Jack Thomas! Congrats to the whole Shipley family! (And good luck!) :)--Heather HP

    Congrats... hope you are feeling well!!! Enjoy him!--Laura WL

    Congratulations! I have some boy stuff if you want it!--Nannette

    Yay!--Sara H.

    Congradulations!!--Amy K.

    Way to go, BMS! Can't wait to see photos. No pressure! Get lots of rest!--Sara D.

    Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!--Katie W.

    Totally late but CONGRATULATIONS!--Carletta

    Ok, Barbara...it's official: you and my brother make the most beautiful babies ever! He is precious, and I wish I were there to hold him! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better. Absorb everything...take it all in, and enjoy your beautiful family! We love ya!--Aunt Heather

    Congrats! He's adorable :)--Kelly R.

    Congrats to the three of you! He's precious!--Chelsea

    Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.--Gerb

    We are praying you have a speedy recovery. We cannot wait to see you all and meet Thomas this weekend.--Aunt Dawn

    Congratulations Barbara! I'm SO happy for you and your family. He is a cutie! Hope you feel better soon.--Wendy

    Hope you are taking it easy and enjoying your little man.--Shannon

    You must have the world's prettiest DNA to make such beautiful babies in spite of Garren ;-)--Uncle Luke

    Congratulations!!!--Edwina

    Congratulations!--Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:27 PM

    CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you guys....

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel