Our New Family


I wanted to share this simply sweet picture of our new family that Grandma snapped today. I ordinarily wouldn't post a picture of me, especially that swollen and in a hospital gown, but I love how happy we all look.

Mom snapped this picture of Gracie getting to feed Thomas for the first time. However, the funniest picture would have been right after when Thomas had a little spit up and Gracie decided she didn't want to feed him anymore. I couldn't see her face, but apparently she nearly lost her breakfast when he lost a little of his.

Other precious moments from today:

Gracie tells Thomas "you are my new best friend Thomas (kisses his forehead)"

Gracie tells Grandma this afternoon, "I don't want to help feed him Grandma, he is gross!"

We have had a slow day and are loving all of the support and well wishes we have gotten. It means so much to know so many people care and are thinking of us.

And, Thomas got some special visitors today: Reverend Ed & Sherry Yakle both from our church visited us at different times today, and Colette came to see our new little boy as well. We can't wait for many more of you to meet Gracie's new little brother.

And, there are more pictures in the Picasa folder I started yesterday. Click here to see.

2 Responses to "Our New Family"

  1. Anonymous8:54 PM

    I agree Gracie, that is pretty yucky. That's a good job for mommy and daddy. This really is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Great pictures!! A beautiful family...thanks for sharing all the pictures. Congratulations!!!! Looks like Gracie is already making a fantastic big sister!
    Love you, Snookie

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel