She Was Bound To Ask

We made it 3 days, but Gracie finally noticed what makes Thomas her little "brother."

This evening after Gracie was getting ready for bed, Daddy and I were attempting to change a very upset Thomas diaper and jammies, when Gracie walked in to help comfort him.

She looked at us and said "what is that on his tooshy?" I pointed to his umbilical cord and said "that?" To which she replied "no." So her father and I explained that was the part for little boys to go piddle.

I am aware of how prudish our family is, and I know you are all laughing at our terminology, but I am pretty proud of how we handled the situation. Gracie was satisfied with the answer and she walked off and finished getting ready for bed.

1 Response to "She Was Bound To Ask"

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Muhahahaha! I knew this was coming. I warned you. Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel