Thrilled To Be A Big Sister


Gracie of course is already loving her new baby brother. She has given him kisses and tickled his toes. She brought him the lullaby caterpillar she picked out to be his best friend like Lambie is hers.

Grandma and Grandpa brought her by after preschool today and you could tell she was a little bit nervous. She snuggled up to him and was very impressed with the new addition. You could also tell that she was exhausted, all that fun with Grandma and Grandpa yesterday has taken its toll.

After a nap, they brought her back and she was much more enthusiastic about the baby. I did video the first time she saw Thomas, and at some point I will post it. In the meantime I am trying (slowly) to figure out Garren's laptop and how to edit and post pictures (he uses a Mac and I am struggling!), but hang in there for more info from Winchester.

I am recovering slowly but surely. I wasn't prepared for the intense sickness I got from the procedure, but I am doing better and can finally sit up a little. Thank you for all of your prayers and good thoughts and well wishes. It is wonderful to be surrounded by so much love.

We will blog more as time and energy permits.

1 Response to "Thrilled To Be A Big Sister"

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Gracie told me about her baby brother! She told me that you are calling him Thomas, and that she got to see him at the hospital today. Of course I pretended that Gracie was the first to tell me all about him.
    She also told me she was having a party with Grandpa. So, you have NOTHING to worry about! I'm glad you are feeling better, and I hope that the worst is over. I've been thinking about you and praying for you all day.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel