Grandparent Fix

You don't have to be a grandparent to see the new pictures I have posted, but I know both sets are getting anxious about new updates from the Shipley family. Life around here is pretty hectic to say the least and blog updates, unfortunately, fall by the wayside. But I have added more pictures for you to see to keep you busy until I can get more info on the internet :)

Thomas' Album

Family pictures for Jan-March

A new folder of my big girl being a big sister

And if you missed any previous posts, here are Gracie's Birthday Pictures

1 Response to "Grandparent Fix"

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Thanks for the small "fix". Although we definitely prefer the "up close and personal" version better, pictures do help. Thanks again. We really appreciate your keeping us "up to date" on two of our most precious gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel