Lambie Goes To School

It was Show-N-Tell at preschool again today. Well, actually it was all week, but today was the yellow table's turn.

I am surprised that it took this long for Lambie to be the topic of Show and Tell, since she is Gracie's best friend and goes everywhere with her. You may remember that she took Sunny Daze (My Little Pony) last year, and Aurora went earlier this year.

I sent Lambie, who has seen better days with 5 years of love, in a special bag this morning with a very excited Gracie. I also packed a picture of Lambie (pre nose job) when she was shiny and new and snuuggled with a baby Gracie.

Gracie told me everyone loved Lambie and they all saw the picture. She told them Lambie was her best friend, and she made music when you pull her tail, and that she had her since she was born. She also passed Lambie (which is optional for show and tell) and several of the kids gave her snuggles.

You could tell how proud she was to show her off.

Lambie was a gift from Aunt Sharon that I got for a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with Gracie. I knew when I opened her that she was going to be a very loved stuffy. That lamb has not left Gracie's side. She is always there for bedtime and for colds, and for outings to the park.

All this reminiscing gives me an idea. Here is a Lambie scrapbook.

1 Response to "Lambie Goes To School"

  1. Aunt Sharon10:53 PM

    Gracie,

    I'm glad to hear that Lambie went to school with you. It was very nice of you to share Lambie with your friends! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!

    Lots of Love,

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel