No Snack Today!


This was the first announcement that came out of her mouth when I picked her up from preschool today. The poor thing, you can see she starves to death! :)

Today was also picture day, which I am pretty sure is why they didn't have snack. Not only were they running late, they didn't want snack all over these kids before they went to have pictures taken. Mine is pretty neat (at school anyway) with food, but I noticed marker on her chin when I picked her up. I jokingly asked if she got that before or after pictures, and Ms. Christine piped up "after." I was surprised, but wouldn't have been upset--she's 5!

I think pictures took up most of the day, but they did do their "Y" papers, and she got a lollipop treat for turning in her homework which was an "X" paper.

2 Responses to "No Snack Today!"

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    I can hardly wait to see your school pictures. Maybe you can have a little extra snack at home today. Keep up the great job on your homework. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:27 PM

    There's not enough jelly on that sandwich, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel