With More Kids Comes More Suff

And, since we were already out of room for the stuff we have...

We're Moving!


Garren found us a very nice 3 bedroom townhouse to rent for a very reasonable price. While buying our first home is very big dream, we want to wait until this economy is a little more stable. So, this is the next best thing. We get a lot more room (3 levels), a little (very little) grass to call our own, and we don't have to worry like so many people out there about losing our home should we find ourselves out of work.

We move April 1, and I am most thrilled about the play room that Thomas and Gracie will have downstairs. Now, all of those toys that I have collected over the years will have a home instead of being stacked in boxes in the basement storage room. We will also have a computer room which I plan to also make in to the dream library I always wanted. I am nearly to 4,000 children's books by the way ;) Oh, and we will have a place for a washer and dryer!! That will be a huge thrill as well, no more collecting quarters and letting things air dry and stepping over piles of laundry in the floor!

So, new baby, and now new place to call home. I will send out our new address via email next week or this weekend.


3 Responses to "With More Kids Comes More Suff"

  1. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Yay!! I would be most excited about my own washer and dryer! Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That's so great! I'm excited for you and the fam. Now if we could only hear *something* on ours before the baby comes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel