Easter Morning

The computer is over at the old apartment, and I am supposed to be packing some things while Garren has the kids, but I wanted to post some pictures for Candice and the Grandparents (the rest of you too, but they really nag me ;)

We had a fun but exhausting day. The Easter bunny arrived early this morning and left plenty of goodies for both kids. We made it to church on time and enjoyed the service. Gracie picked out an Easter Lily as mommy and daddy had one bought in honor of them. We made it to Denny's for lunch and Gracie got to hunt eggs in her new back yard.

Busy, but exciting...and very exhausting day. And, I need to hurry, so I will post pictures from today in this slide show. I will add more to Picasa at a later time.

We hope that all of you have had a blessed Easter!

Much love from the Shipley's!

1 Response to "Easter Morning"

  1. candice7:14 PM

    Gracie, you look so beautiful in your Easter dress! Wow! You got lots of great things from the Easter Bunny!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel