Gracie's Neighborhood

Gracie and I were talking about our new home today, and about the old apartment. I pulled out some things to do "crafts" with, and began to make this picture as we talked. Gracie helped with the ideas as I created a construction paper neighborhood. When I was finished I let her decide who lived inside. As you can see we live in the brown tall building. Candice & Elliott live to our left, and Grandma and Grandpa (and Mariah) live in the sunny yellow home.

Are we home today? Look and see!


So, our completed art work got me to thinking about what Gracie would want for her dream neighborhood. Here are her answers (which I wrote on the back of the picture to save, because they are priceless!)

What state would you live in? FLORIDA

What city would you live in? ORLANDO (where Mickey lives!)

What color would your house be? PINK

What is the name of the street you live on? PINKVILLE

Who would live with you? GRANDMA & GRANDPA

Who would live next door? MOMMY, DADDY & THOMAS

What fun things would there be at your house? PONIES (PINK) TO RIDE ON

Who would come over to play at your house? CARSON

2 Responses to "Gracie's Neighborhood"

  1. Grandma7:11 PM

    Hey, sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice5:09 PM

    Gracie, you would be a great neighbor! I like my blue house that you made me. Is there a big back yard for Sassie and Nellie?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel