Gracie's Last Day Of Preschool, EVER!

Okay, I need lots of prayers if I am going to make it through this week! Today was her last day of preschool and I couldn't stop gushing.

This is my first baby, and I only hope it gets easier--although if you know me at all, you would probably doubt that as I do.

I had to snap a picture of Gracie in school for her last day. Emma came in a few moments after her and they were already talking about the fun weekend they had together. You have to love their big smiles as clicked the camera.

I also snuck in a few minutes before they were dismissed today becuase the door was open and I heard Ms. Christine asking each child what they liked best about Grasshopper Green. Most of the kids said things like "centers, doll house..etc." Many said "EVERYTHING!" My talkative Gracie went on for several sentences and included activities and crafts. I got it on video.

I snapped several more pictures and listened to them sing the Goodbye Song. Then they all started saying goodbye to each other. The goodbyes went out in to the sidewalk, and through car windows, and it was just too cute.

Gracie brought home a ton of things from this month as well as her "just in case clothes" which I have no doubt she has outgrown.

I also pulled out her cap and gown from the plastic bag and barely held it together as she put on the cap. Oh, I hope I make it!

I know I will, becuase I don't want to miss a proud moment of my little girl crossing over from preschool to kindergarden. I am bursting with pride.

You can relive all of the fun Gracie had in preschool this year in my Picasa album.

2 Responses to "Gracie's Last Day Of Preschool, EVER!"

  1. mamaw and papaw9:17 AM

    Congratulations Gracie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma7:45 PM

    Congratulations Gracie! Grandpa and I can hardly wait to see you at your graduation ceremony. See you Wednesday night! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel