Letters From Gracie

Gracie has been sending me emails today from Grandma's house, complete with pictures. Clearly she is having a great time without Mommy there!

May 21, 2009
12:15pm

Mommy,
Hi, I'm having fun!

--- Gracie

______________________

Gracie,
Mommy is so glad! I miss you! Be a good girl. I like your new swimsuit :)

--Mommy



May 21, 2009
1:56 pm

Mommy,
My lunch is from Aunt Dawn.

--Gracie

____________

Gracie,
Lunch? Well, I am sure the milk in it counts for something. Besides, if you get sick, Grandma will have to be up all night with you :) have fun!

--Mommy


2 Responses to "Letters From Gracie"

  1. Candice5:12 PM

    Way to go Grandma! Bring on the junk food and sugar until Mommy arrives. Then you can resort to raw broccoli and carrot sticks with water to drink! Ha! You know I have to aggravate you, Barbara. Our cabinets are fully stocked with junk food. Have fun Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice5:17 PM

    Sorry...had to add this...

    Too bad you don't have Lucie there to play in the pool with you! She LOVES water. We let her play with her ball in the bathtub before her bath the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel