Preschool Graduation

I can't believe today is already here. It seems like yesterday when she said her first "momma." And now my girl has completed not one, but two years of preschool and is the most beautiful and intelligent 5 year old--ever.

I waited all day to burst in to tears, but I think trying to make sure everything got done and ironed and cleaned and ready before 6pm kept the water works at bay. Lord knows I cry at the drop of a hat anyway, and you add in anything that has to do with my special girl and it happens even faster.

For the record, I even made it all the way through the 25 minute graduation service at the church tonight. That is until Ms. Christine started to lose it telling all of us how special our babies were.

I know Gracie is going to miss Grasshopper Green, and so will I. She had so many fun moments, and exciting experiences there. And, they are the ones to thank for making her in to the confident girl she is today.

2 years ago my child was afraid of other children. 2 years ago she clung to my leg terrified of anything outside of our small apartment. And, now, well you will see her in these vidoes and pictures. She is a whole different child--and yet the same amazing little girl I will love forever.

Okay, now I am crying. But I am allowed, I am one VERY proud mommy tonight!







I took so many pictures, and so many videos that we can't possibly put them all on here, so take a look at our "scrapbook."




And, you can see more pictures of all the fun things Gracie has done this year in her preschool photo album on Picasa. Click here to relive the memories.

2 Responses to "Preschool Graduation"

  1. Candice5:15 PM

    You look adorable, Gracie! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Dawn3:43 PM

    (FB)How adorable. I wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel